Monday, April 2, 2012

Closer to Home

If only I was a true jet-setter and traveled more than a couple of times a year.  Alas, I have to sometimes be content with taking pictures right here in the heart of Texas.  My favorite shots generally involve the weather.  There's an old saying out here:  "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait three hours.  It will change."  That is absolutely true.  We can go from bright and sunny to hail and tornadoes in the span of an hour.  With our wide open spaces, there are some truly unique photography opportunities that people in larger cities just don't get.  Here are a couple of shots that I took while standing on my patio furniture this evening.  Don't tell my husband.  He knows my propensity for clumsiness and would surely tell me to wear a harness or something.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment